Essential Oils - Head Soothe
- The not for profit organization “Headache Australia” reports 4.9 million Australians are effected and up to 7 million Australian’s are tension-type head sufferers. No matter the statistic, head soreness is annoying, and can derail your day.
- Lively Living have skillfully blended 8 premium 100% organic essential oils in a synergy blend to help alleviate the head naturally. It conveniently combines soothing and stimulating aromatherapy essential oils traditionally used in aromatherapy. Head Soothe is the perfect companion.
ORGANIC SUPPORT FOR:
- Aches and Mental Clarity
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Its powerful aroma supports naturally.
- improve mental clarity
- Mix with a carrier oil and apply directly to the back of the neck
- Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil)
Uplifting and mood boosting
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia Oil)
Lavender reduces stress, anxiety and depression, while soothes and calms physical and mental stress
- Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil)
Improves alertness and circulation, effective in reducing headache tension and fatigue
- Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita Oil),
Known to minimise symptoms of headaches and muscle tension, while promoting uplifting feelings
- Organic Lemon (Citrus Limon Peel Oil),
Lemon oil is a wonderful boost for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. This oil also improves blood throughout the body which assists you to feel uplifted.
- Organic Marjoram (Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil),
Marjoram can be beneficial to brain health strengthening brain tissue and minimising headaches
- Organic Basil (Ocimun Basilicum Oil),
This soothing Essential Oil may be an effective treatment for migraine, nausea and headaches. It’s also said to bring clarity and strength of mind to sufferers of stress, mental fatigue and exhaustion
- Organic Wintergreen (Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil)
During the steam distillation of the plants leaves, the active ingredient in wintergreen oil, methyl salicylate is released, which has beneficial properties.
Head Soothe is the only blend in our range to include Wintergreen. A truly remarkable essential oil.